Chambers Europe 2015 Recognizes Cleary Gottlieb Practices and Lawyers
May 5, 2015
Cleary Gottlieb continues to be recognized as a preeminent law firm in the latest edition of Chambers Europe, published in April 2015.
Cleary earned 55 practice rankings, nine of which were top-tier, and 114 lawyer rankings in the 2015 Europe guide. Chambers Europe, which covers over 52 jurisdictions, cited a wide range of client and competitor feedback about the strength of Cleary’s capabilities across practices, industries and regions.
Feedback from clients and peers included:
- “The depth of their experience and knowledge beats any other firm.” (Competition/Antitrust);
- “It has the consistency among teams: partners stay involved and it coordinated among a number of jurisdictions, including those where the firm does not have offices.” (Corporate/M&A);
- “The firm does a terrific job on cross-border work. Even if it doesn’t have an office in every jurisdiction, it makes sure that quality of the work done by its affiliates is always high.” (Tax);
- “I perceive it as one of the really strong players in the international arbitration field.” (International Arbitration); and
- “I’d speak highly of Cleary. They’ve clearly got the breadth to cover the international marketplace.” (Capital Markets).