Cleary Gottlieb Earns Top Results in IFLR1000 2019 Financial and Corporate Rankings
November 12, 2018
IFLR1000 has recognized a total of 142 Cleary Gottlieb lawyers in its 2019 Financial and Corporate rankings.
Of those, 14 partners were recognized as “Market Leaders” by IFLR, a recognition for standout performers in their practice areas:
- Murat Akuyev, Capital Markets and M&A
- Robert Bonsignore, Restructuring and Insolvency, Banking, and M&A
- Lee Buchheit, Banking and Project Finance
- Derek Bush, Financial Services Regulatory
- Michael Gerstenzang, Investment Funds
- Simon Jay, Private Equity and M&A
- Jeffrey Karpf, Capital Markets
- Ethan Klingsberg, M&A and Private Equity
- Laurent Legein, Capital Markets: Equity and Private Equity
- Elizabeth Lenas, Investment Funds
- Jeffrey Lewis, Banking
- Scott Senecal, Capital Markets, Banking, Project Finance, and M&A
- Paul Shim, M&A
- Sebastian Sperber, Capital Markets: Debt, Capital Markets: Equity, and M&A
In addition, 72 Cleary lawyers were recognized as Highly Regarded, 29 as Notable Practitioners, 4 as Expert Consultants and 23 as Rising Stars.
For more information on IFLR’s rankings, click here.