Cleary Gottlieb Earns Top Results in IFLR1000 2021 Financial and Corporate Rankings
October 8, 2020
IFLR1000 has recognized 121 Cleary Gottlieb lawyers in its 2021 Financial and Corporate rankings.
Of those, 10 partners were named Market Leaders by IFLR, a designation for standout performers in their practice areas:
- Roberto Bonsignore, Restructuring and Insolvency, Banking, and M&A
- Derek Bush, Financial Services Regulatory
- Michael Gerstenzang, Investment Funds
- Jeffrey Karpf, Capital Markets: Debt, Capital Markets; Equity, and Capital Markets: Derivatives
- Laurent Legein, Capital Markets: Equity and Private Equity
- Elizabeth Lenas, Investment Funds
- Jeffrey Lewis, M&A and Project Finance
- Scott Senecal, Capital Markets, Banking, Project Finance, and M&A
- Paul Shim, M&A
- Sebastian Sperber, Capital Markets: Debt, Capital Markets: Equity, and M&A
In addition, 66 Cleary lawyers were recognized as Highly Regarded, 24 as Notable Practitioners, 22 as Rising Stars, and five as Expert Consultants.
For more information on the IFLR1000 rankings, click here.