Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 10 IFLR Americas Awards 2023
March 22, 2023
Cleary Gottlieb has been shortlisted for ten IFLR Americas 2023 awards and advised on 12 shortlisted deals of the year.
The firm was nominated for the following top-line awards:
- Debt and Equity-Linked Team of the Year
- Equity Team of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Securitization and Structured Finance Team of the Year
- International Law Firm of the Year
Cleary also advised on these shortlisted deals of the year:
- Deal of the Year: Debt and Equity-Linked (América Móvil travel bond; Barbados debt-for-nature swap; Republic of Chile sustainability-linked bond; Republic of Uruguay sustainability-linked bond)
- Deal of the Year: Equity (Inter & Co Nasdaq listing)
- Deal of the Year: High-Yield (PEMEX liability management)
- Deal of the Year: Restructuring (Andrade Gutierrez International; Aeroméxico; Alto Maipo; LATAM Airlines Group; Stoneway Capital Corporation)
- Deal of the Year: Securitization and Structured Finance (Nelo secured financing)
Cleary partners Juan Giráldez and Francesca Odell were two of only eight lawyers shortlisted for the IFLR Dealmakers Hall of Fame.
The IFLR Americas awards celebrate legally innovative cross-border transactions across the Americas that “set precedents, broke new ground, added to the legal toolkit, and brought clarity to regulatory frameworks.” The winners will be announced on May 18. For more information, click here.