Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 2019 Benchmark Litigation Europe Awards
March 13, 2019
Cleary Gottlieb practices and partners have been shortlisted for several inaugural Benchmark Litigation Europe awards.
The shortlisted national firm and lawyer awards are:
- France (Firm of the Year; Lawyer of the Year: Claudia Annacker)
- Italy (Dispute Resolution Firm of the Year; Lawyer of the Year: Ferdinando Emanuele)
- United Kingdom (Firm of the Year)
The shortlisted practice area awards are:
- Competition Firm of the Year
- International Arbitration Firm of the Year
- White-Collar Crime Firm of the Year
The shortlisted practice area lawyer awards are:
- Commercial & Transactions Lawyer of the Year: Jean-Yves Garaud
- International Arbitration Lawyer of the Year: Claudia Annacker
- White-Collar Crime Lawyer of the Year: Jean-Yves Garaud
The nominees represent exceptional litigation practices and attorneys, and are based upon research conducted for the 2018 Benchmark Litigation Europe publication, with some supplementary surveys and research conducted from January and February 2019.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on May 15, 2019.