Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 11 2020 TopLegal Awards
October 12, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb has been shortlisted for five Firm of the Year awards, and four lawyers have been named finalists for Lawyer of the Year awards in the 2020 TopLegal Awards.
Cleary has been shortlisted for:
- Administrative Litigation Firm of the Year
- Competition EU Law Firm of the Year
- Corporate M&A Firm of the Year
- Independent Authorities Litigation Firm of the Year
- Litigation Firm of the Year
The Cleary lawyers named finalists are:
- Gianluca Atzori – Environmental Lawyer of the Year
- Marco D’Ostuni – Lawyer of the Year for Competition EU Law
- Ferdinando Emanuele – Lawyer of the Year for Arbitration; Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Giuseppe Scassellati Sforzolini – Lawyer of the Year; Lawyer of the Year Litigation Before EU Courts
Winners of the TopLegal Industry Awards will be announced on November 16 (Milan) and November 20 (Rome), 2020. For more information, visit the TopLegal website.