Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for IFLR Europe Awards 2018
February 23, 2018
Cleary Gottlieb has been shortlisted as a finalist for several 2018 IFLR Europe awards.
Cleary was shortlisted for the following awards:
- Equity Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Law Firm of the Year
- Most Innovative U.S. Firm in Europe
- Debt & Equity-Linked Deal of the Year, for advising on Crédit Agricole’s senior non-preferred U.S. offering
- Equity Deal of the Year, for advising on Carmila’s IPO and Global Ports Holding’s IPO
- Loans Deal of the Year, for advising on Belron’s senior secured credit facilities
The winners will be announced at an award ceremony in London on April 19.
For more information on the awards, click here.