Cleary Gottlieb Matters Shortlisted for Six 2021 Latin Lawyer Deal of the Year Awards
April 30, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb’s Latin America practice has been noted as counsel in six matters shortlisted for 2021 Latin Lawyer Deal of the Year awards.
Cleary advised on shortlisted deals in the following categories:
- Suzano’s sustainability-linked notes offering
- CMPC’s sustainability-linked loan
Banking and Finance
- Argentina’s $65 billion foreign debt restructuring
- Odebrecht and its non-operating subsidiaries’ judicial reorganization
- Ecuador’s $17.4 billion debt restructuring
For more information on the shortlist and the 15th annual Deal of the Year awards, click here.