Cleary Gottlieb Women Lawyers Earn Top Honors in 2017
January 31, 2018
In 2017, women lawyers at Cleary Gottlieb were recognized for their leadership and success with an impressive number of awards.
A total of 14 women received 18 individual awards from prominent business and legal publications. The honorees are based in various offices across the firm, from New York and Washington, D.C., to Paris and London.
These women have been lauded for their experience and prowess in areas such as antitrust, banking and finance, bankruptcy and restructuring, capital markets, international arbitration, investment funds, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and pro bono. They have garnered commendations including “Expert,” “Future Leader,” “Top Lawyer,” “Trailblazer,” “Outstanding Corporate Citizen,” and “Most Influential.”
Read more about their achievements below.
- Cleary Gottlieb Partners Named ‘Most Highly Regarded’ Future Leaders in Antitrust Law
- Robin Bergen and Leah Brannon Named to Benchmark’s Top 250 Women in Litigation
- Leah Brannon Named 2017 M&A and Antitrust Trailblazer by National Law Journal
- 5 Cleary Gottlieb Partners Named in Latinvex 2017 ‘Top 100 Lawyers’
- Three Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers on Latinvex 2017 Top 100 Female Lawyers List
- Women in Business Law Awards Won by Cleary Gottlieb and 3 Partners
Jennifer Kennedy Park
Elizabeth (Lisa) Vicens
To learn more about Cleary’s recent accolades and key distinctions, click here.