Five Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers on Latinvex 2020 Top 100 Female Lawyers List
September 30, 2020
Five Cleary Gottlieb lawyers were recognized in Latinvex’s eighth annual “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers” report:
- Chantal Kordula (Banking/Finance, Corporate/M&A)
- Francesca Odell (Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A)
- Amy Shapiro (Banking/Finance)
- Lisa Vicens (Arbitration/Litigation; FCPA/Fraud)
- Carina Wallance (Banking/Finance)
Winners were selected based on their recent track record on major deals and business, prominence of their law firm in Latin America, rankings by third parties such as Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, and M&A data from Refinitiv.
Read more about the Latinvex awards here.