Five Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers on Latinvex 2021 Top 100 Female Lawyers List
October 14, 2021
Five Cleary Gottlieb lawyers, more than any other law firm, were recognized in Latinvex’s ninth annual “Latin America’s Top 100 Female Lawyers” report:
- Chantal Kordula (Banking/Finance, Corporate/M&A)
- Francesca Odell (Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A)
- Amy Shapiro (Banking/Finance)
- Lisa Vicens (Arbitration & Litigation; FCPA/Fraud)
- Carina Wallance (Banking/Finance)
Winners were selected based on their recent work on major deals and business, prominence of their law firm in Latin America, rankings by third parties such as Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, and M&A data from Refinitiv.
Read more about the Latinvex awards here.