IFLR1000 U.S. Adds 9 Cleary Lawyers to 2017 Financial and Corporate Rankings
October 14, 2016
Eight Cleary Gottlieb partners and a senior counsel have been added to IFLR1000’s 2017 Financial and Corporate rankings.
This year’s newly added lawyers include:
- Robert Davis (Banking; M&A)
- Adam Fleisher (Capital Markets)
- Sandra Flow (Capital Markets)
- Nicolas Grabar (Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: Equity)
- Elizabeth Lenas (Investment Funds)
- David Parish (Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: Equity)
- Paul St. Lawrence (Banking)
- Paul Tiger (M&A)
- Michael Volkovitsch (Capital Markets: Equity)
For more information on this year’s rankings, visit the IFLR1000 website.