The Legal 500 U.S. Hall of Fame Taps 12 Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers
April 20, 2017
Twelve Cleary Gottlieb lawyers have been named to The Legal 500’s inaugural U.S. Hall of Fame.
Recipients of the award are among a select group of 455 partners and counsel around the U.S. who have been listed as The Legal 500 “Leading Lawyers” for achieving continued excellence in a given practice area for six or more consecutive years.
The following Cleary lawyers have been included in the Hall of Fame:
- Alan Beller: Finance – Capital Markets: Equity Offerings
- George Cary: Antitrust – Merger Control
- Michael Gerstenzang: Investment Fund Formation and Management – Private Equity Funds
- Mark Leddy: Antitrust – Merger Control
- Victor Lewkow: M&A Corporate and Commercial – M&A: Large Deal ($1BN+)
- Erika Nijenhuis: Tax – Financial Products; US Taxes: Non-Contentious
- James Peaslee: Tax – Financial Products
- Yaron Reich: Tax – International Tax
- Edward Rosen: Finance – Structured Finance
- Leslie Samuels: Tax – International Tax
- Leslie Silverman: Finance – Capital Markets: Equity Offerings
- Robert Tortoriello: Finance – Financial Services: Regulatory
For more information about The Legal 500 U.S. Hall of Fame, click here.