Selling Shareholders in Sale of Stake in Teuto to Pfizer

October 20, 2010

Cleary Gottlieb represented the selling shareholders of Laboratorio Teuto Brasileiro in connection with an agreement to sell 40% of the company to Pfizer Medicamentos Genericos e Participacoes for R$412.5 million (approximately U.S. $240 million) and a put/call option for Pfizer Medicamentos Genericos e Participacoes to acquire the remaining 60% of Teuto in 2014. The share purchase agreement was signed on October 20, and the transaction is expected to close by the end of 2010.

Teuto is a Brazilian pharmaceutical company based in AnĂ¡polis, Brazil specializing in generic drugs. Pfizer Medicamentos Genericos e Participacoes is the wholly-owned Brazilian subsidiary of Pfizer, the multinational pharmaceutical company.