Seven Cleary Gottlieb Partners on ‘Latin America’s Top 100 Lawyers 2023’ List
July 26, 2023
Seven Cleary Gottlieb partners have been included on Latinvex’s “Latin America’s Top 100 Lawyers 2023” list—the most of any law firm for the fourth consecutive year.
The following lawyers were recognized for their work in the region:
- Adam Brenneman (Banking & Finance; Capital Markets)
- Richard Cooper (Banking & Finance)
- Juan Giráldez (Capital Markets; Corporate/M&A)
- Jorge Juantorena (Banking & Finance; Capital Markets; Corporate/M&A)
- Chantal Kordula (Corporate/M&A; Project Finance)
- Jeffrey Lewis (Corporate/M&A)
- Francesca Odell (Capital Markets; Corporate/M&A)
The 11th annual list was compiled by the editorial and research staff of Latinvex, who selected the leading attorneys from international law firms working in Latin America. The criteria included recent track record on major deals and business, prominence of the firm in Latin America, and rankings by third parties such as Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, and Refinitiv.
For more information about the list, click here (subscription required).