Antitrust Developments in Europe 2020
October 22, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb lawyers Romano Subiotto QC, Robbert Snelders, and Niklas Maydell have edited Antitrust Developments in Europe 2020.
Covering the full range of issues, Antitrust Developments in Europe 2020 provides a practical commentary on the major developments of 2020 through early 2021 in antitrust/competition law at both the EU level and in select Member States.
The book covers topics such as:
- the application of EU and national antitrust laws to domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and minority holdings;
- relations among competitors and among companies operating at different levels of trade;
- the behavior of dominant companies;
- the application of State aid rules;
- proceedings before the European Commission and national antitrust authorities;
- arbitration; and
- litigation before the European Courts and national courts.
For more information, click here.