Introducing the Global Crisis Management Handbook, Second Edition
October 24, 2019
We are pleased to announce the launch of the second edition of the Global Crisis Management Handbook, a fully updated and revised publication to serve as your go-to reference for the legal and practical implications that frequently arise in a large-scale corporate crisis or a cross-border investigation—and to help assure that you are prepared to address these issues.
Prepared by Cleary Gottlieb’s disputes, regulatory, and enforcement professionals, the second edition has been comprehensively reviewed and updated to take into account recent developments and case law, and significantly expanded to cover more jurisdictions and practical pointers on a variety of topics including:
- Understanding the facts of a matter and managing public perception.
- Addressing concerns of governmental authorities, the markets, and other constituents.
- Legal issues that typically arise during governmental investigations.
- Protecting privilege and complying with data protection regimes.
- Collateral consequences associated with large-scale governmental investigations.
- Negotiating resolutions.
- Enhanced coverage of issues in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, and Brazil.
The Handbook also contains helpful checklists keyed to particular phases of crisis management and incident response. They are cross-referenced and designed to help you quickly identify, manage, and remedy the complex and unexpected challenges that arise when a crisis occurs.
The Global Crisis Management Handbook, Second Edition is now available as an iOS app (iPad only) on the App Store. To download our Crisis Response app, please click here.To request a PDF copy of the handbook, please click here.