What to Watch – Top Trends and Risks in Banking Litigation
December 10, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb partners James Norris-Jones and James Brady and associate Georgina Rawson co-authored, “What to Watch – Top Trends and Risks in Banking Litigation.”
The article, which focuses on banking litigation trends and issues currently facing banks in the UK, appeared in the Autumn 2021 issue of The In-House Lawyer, along with an interview with James Norris-Jones.
The article examines topics including:
- The impending transition away from LIBOR
- Cybersecurity threats posed by ransomware attacks
- The rise of group litigation
- An increased focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) compliance
- The increasing reach of litigation funding
- The spate of pandemic-related claims
Read the article here.