Camille Martini’s practice focuses on international arbitration and litigation, anti-corruption and compliance.
Camille joined the firm in 2018.
- Lecturer, University Paris-Est Créteil’s LL.M. in Advanced International Business Dispute Resolution.
- Lecturer, International Investment Law, Sorbonne Law School.
- Member, Working Group on Principles for a 21st Century Investment Law Regime, Boston College Law School and Pontifical University of Chile.
- Fellow, Law & Justice in the Americas Program, Boston College Law School.
- Co-founder, Sorbonne Student Law Review.
“Trends in African Arbitration,” Cleary Gottlieb, April 12, 2022
“The Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Review – Tenth Edition, Chapter 8 “France,” December 17, 2021
“Ecuador Re-Ratifies the ICSID Convention: Impact of the Ratification in Ecuador and in the Region,” Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, August 9, 2021
“Climate Change Litigation in Europe Increasing Judicial Scrutiny Over State Climate Policies,” Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, July 16, 2021.
“In Annulment Proceedings Over ICC Award, Paris Court Rules on Nature of U.S., EU, and UN Sanctions,” Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, July 10, 2020
“Pro bono et international : regards croisés,” Bulletin des avocats au Barreau de Paris, July 8, 2020
ICSID Reports, Vol. 18, case summary and digest of General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited (United Kingdom) v. The State of Libya (ICC Case No. 19222/EMT), Final Award (5 January 2016), November 2020
L’exécution des sentences arbitrales contre les Etats et leurs émanations à l’aune de la loi Sapin II, note sous Paris, 5 Septembre 2019 (with Jean-Yves Garaud), Revue de l’Arbitrage, January-March 2020 issue
“Airbus Enters Into a Coordinated Resolution of Foreign Bribery Investigation With U.S., UK, and French Authorities for a Total of €3.6 Billion,” Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, February 19, 2020
“French Criminal Court Orders UBS to Pay a Record EUR 4.5 Billion in Tax Fraud Case,” Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, February 28, 2019
May 12, 2022
November 5, 2021
August 11, 2021
November 9, 2020
October 25, 2017