Governance Watch Webcast: COVID-19: What Companies and Boards Should Be Considering
April 09, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb partners David Lopez and Lisa Schweitzer spoke on the Conference Board’s webcast, COVID-19: What Companies and Boards Should Be Considering.
David and Lisa discussed key governance and legal implications of the COVID-19 outbreak, including:
- What boards should be doing now and thinking about for the future
- The impact on annual meetings and SEC disclosure
- Employment and labor issues
- Corporate finance topics such as stock buybacks, liquidity, and covenant compliance
- Contractual issues with suppliers, customers, and others, including force majeure provisions
For more information, visit the event website.
For insights into other coronavirus-related topics, visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.