IFLR’s FinTech NYC 2017
September 27, 2017
New York, NY
Cleary Gottlieb partners Adam Fleisher, Michael Krimminger, Colin Lloyd and Pamela Marcogliese spoke at the International Financial Law Review’s FinTech NYC conference.
Adam, Colin and Pam spoke on a panel about “Exit Strategies for Investors” that explored:
- When is the best time to exit?
- Valuation processes
- How to develop an exit strategy early
- Examining available options – start-up acquisition, IPO or M&A
Michael moderated a panel about “The Future of Block Chain – Distributed Ledger and Smart Contracts” that discussed:
- Examining the regulatory landscape and how it compares with other jurisdictions
- How should DLT and digital currencies be deployed and governed?
- Promoting the collaboration of business logic and legal prose
For more information about the conference, visit the website.