PLI’s 21st Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute
November 19, 2019
New York, New York
Cleary Gottlieb partner Daniel Reynolds participated in PLI’s 21st Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute.
Dan spoke on the panel, “Joint Ventures,” which discussed the following topics:
- How the use of joint ventures is evolving in real estate
- Special considerations for foreign investors
- Understanding members’ duties and conflicts of interest
- Resolving disputes: Why parties become deadlocked
- Contract provisions and the reality of exit strategies
For more information about the event, visit the website.