Cleary Earns Top Recognition in JUVE German Commercial Law Firms Handbook 2018/2019
October 31, 2018
Cleary Gottlieb has been recognized by the German legal directory JUVE German Commercial Law Firms Handbook in nine practice areas, with the highest possible ranking earned for its antitrust practice – five stars.
The firm’s antitrust practice was lauded as “one of the most internationally integrated” and as having “well-established teams of highly regarded antitrust lawyers in Brussels, France, the UK, and the USA.”
In addition, 11 Cleary partners and counsel from the firm’s Frankfurt and Cologne offices were recognized as “highly recommended lawyers,” an honor reserved for “true leaders” in their practice areas. Recognized lawyers include:
- Gabriele Apfelbacher: Banking & Finance: Debt Issues, Banking and Regulatory, Equity Issues and IPOs, Corporate/M&A
- Patrick Bock: Antitrust
- Wolfgang Deselaers: Antitrust, Litigation
- Ward Greenberg: Banking & Finance: Debt Issues, Equity Issues and IPOs
- Rüdiger Harms: Antitrust Litigation, Litigation
- Richard Kreindler: Arbitration
- Thomas Kopp: Banking & Finance: Banking and Regulatory, Corporate
- Romina Polley: Antitrust
- Dirk Schroeder: Antitrust
- Oliver Schröder: Corporate/M&A
- Michael J. Ulmer: Corporate/M&A
Cleary partners Dirk Schroeder, Wolfgang Deselaers, and Romina Polley were distinguished as “Leading Senior Partners” in Antitrust.
For more information on JUVE’s rankings, click here.