Cleary Gottlieb Congratulates Incoming Cohort of 2021 Public Interest Fellows
October 5, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb’s Fellowship Program is proud to support this year’s incoming cohort of public interest fellows.
These six Cleary Fellows will spend one year working at nonprofit and legal services organizations in the service of underserved communities, supporting the most vulnerable individuals in our society and advancing and upholding civil rights. Upon completion of their one-year rotations with our public interest partner organizations, they will return to the firm to begin their work as Cleary associates.
- Elizabeth (Lily) Baggott, ACLU – Voting Rights Project
- Sela Brown, Office of the Appellate Defender
- Grace Hauser, Clooney Foundation for Justice (TrialWatch)
- Mitchell Kohles, Brooklyn Defender Services
- Amira Perryman, Office of the Appellate Defender
- Délany Sisirucá, Clooney Foundation for Justice (The Docket)
“It has been such an honor to collaborate with this latest cohort of Cleary Fellows as they worked to identify projects and host organizations that matched their interests in public service,” said Cleary’s Director of Pro Bono - U.S. Katherine Hughes. “We are thrilled to welcome them to the program and to continue strengthening our relationships with this year’s host organizations, now and for the future.”
To learn more about Cleary’s Fellowship Program, click here.