Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers and Practices Earn Premier Rankings in Legal 500 U.S. 2022
June 8, 2022
Cleary Gottlieb lawyers and practices continue to receive top recognition in the 2022 edition of The Legal 500 U.S.
In the most recent rankings, the firm received 11 “Hall of Fame” rankings, 37 “Leading Lawyer” rankings, and 18 “Next Generation Partners” rankings.
The firm also earned 43 practice rankings, 18 of which were Tier 1.
Cleary was recognized as a Tier 1 firm in the following practice areas:
- Antitrust: Cartel
- Antitrust: Civil litigation/class actions: Defense
- Antitrust: Merger control
- Dispute resolution: Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense: Advice to corporates
- Dispute resolution: e-Discovery
- Dispute resolution: Financial services: Litigation
- Dispute resolution: International litigation
- Dispute resolution: Securities litigation: Defense
- Employee benefits and executive compensation and retirement plans: Transactional
- Finance: Capital markets: Debt offerings – advice to issuers
- Finance: Capital markets: Debt offerings – advice to underwriters
- Finance: Capital markets: Global offerings – advice to issuers
- Finance: Capital markets: Global offerings – advice to underwriters
- Finance: Financial services: Regulation
- Finance: Structured finance: Derivatives and structured products
- Real estate: Real estate finance
- Tax: Financial products
- U.S. taxes: Non-contentious
View Cleary’s complete results on The Legal 500’s website.