Cleary Gottlieb Named 2021 IFLR Americas Law Firm of the Year
May 27, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb has again been named International Financial Law Review (IFLR) Americas Law Firm of the Year at IFLR’s annual Americas Awards.
This is the fifth time since 2015 that Cleary has been honored with this award.
In total, the firm was recognized with five IFLR awards:
- Americas Law Firm of the Year
- Debt and Equity-linked Deal of the Year (Ecuador’s $17.4 billion sovereign debt restructuring)
- Debt and Equity-linked Team of the Year
- Loans Deal of the Year (LATAM Airlines’ DIP financing)
- Restructuring Deal of the Year (McDermott International’s restructuring)
The IFLR Americas Awards celebrate legally innovative cross-border transactions “structured in jurisdictions from Canada to Chile, and everywhere in between.” To read more about the awards, click here.