Cleary Gottlieb Ranked Highly in First Benchmark Litigation European Results
September 28, 2018
Six of Cleary Gottlieb’s practice areas and 17 of the firm’s lawyers in five countries have been recognized in Benchmark Litigation Europe’s first results.
Based on interviews with clients and lawyers at peer firms, the guide recognizes law firms and lawyers involved in high-profile and groundbreaking litigation during the past year. Cleary lawyers in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, and the UK have been recognized. Eight lawyers have been recognized as Dispute Resolution Stars.
Practice areas ranked this year by Benchmark Litigation include:
- Commercial and Transactions
- EU Competition
- International Arbitration
- White-Collar Crime
Commendations about our firm and lawyers included:
- “The Frankfurt team (in conjunction with a member of the Paris team and the London team), are extremely intelligent, strategic and knowledgeable about the relevant subject matter, both substantively and procedurally.” (International Arbitration)
- “The Cleary team also works in a very collaborative manner with our in-house legal and commercial resources and the relationship has truly been a partnership in every sense of the word.” (International Arbitration: Germany)
- “High quality, responsive, creative and fully focused.” (International Arbitration: UK)
For more details on this year’s rankings, visit Benchmark Litigation’s website.