Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 13 Women in Business Law Awards 2018
April 26, 2018
Cleary Gottlieb and five partners have been shortlisted for 13 Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards 2018.
The awards recognize the practice area achievements of female lawyers in the Americas as well as law firms for their programs and efforts to address issues facing women in law, such as gender diversity, innovation, minority women, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work, and talent management.
The following partners have been selected as finalists:
- Best in Capital Markets: Francesca Odell
- Best in Insolvency and Restructuring: Lisa Schweitzer
- Best in Investment Funds: Elizabeth Lenas
- Best in Mergers and Acquisitions: Chantal Kordula
- Best in Tax: Erika Nijenhuis
Cleary has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- U.S. Northeast
- Best Gender Diversity Initiative by International Firm
- Most Innovative International Firm
- Best International Firm for Diversity
- Best International Mentoring Program
- Best International Firm for Pro Bono Work
- Best International Firm for Talent Management
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law
Euromoney will announce the winners on June 7.