Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 15 Women in Business Law Awards 2021
April 30, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb and seven partners have been shortlisted for 15 Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards 2021.
The awards recognize the practice area achievements of female lawyers in the Americas as well as law firms for their programs and efforts to address issues facing women in law, such as gender diversity, innovation, minority women, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work, and talent management.
The following partners have been selected as finalists:
- Best in Antitrust/Competition: Elaine Ewing
- Best in Banking and Finance: Amy Shapiro
- Best in Corporate Governance: Francesca Odell
- Best in Investment Funds: Elizabeth Lenas
- Best in Mergers & Acquisitions: Kimberly Spoerri
- Best in Restructuring & Insolvency: Lisa Schweitzer
- Best in White-Collar Crime: Lisa Vicens
Cleary has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- U.S. Northeast
- Best International Firm Latin America Practice
- Best International Firm for Pro Bono Work
- Best International Firm for Talent Management
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law
- Best International Firm for Work-Life Balance
- Best International Mentoring Program
- Most Innovative International Firm
Euromoney will announce the winners on June 10.