Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 2021 Benchmark Litigation Europe Awards
April 28, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb practices and partners have been shortlisted for several 2021 Benchmark Litigation Europe awards.
The shortlisted national firm and lawyer awards are:
- Belgium (Firm of the Year)
- France (Firm of the Year; Lawyer of the Year: Jean-Yves Garaud)
- Germany (Firm of the Year; Lawyer of the Year: Richard Kreindler and Dirk Schroeder)
- Italy (Firm of the Year; Lawyer of the Year: Ferdinando Emanuele)
The shortlisted practice area firm awards are:
- Competition Firm of the Year
- International Arbitration Firm of the Year
The shortlisted practice area lawyer awards are:
- Commercial & Transactions Lawyer of the Year: Sunil Gadhia and Jean-Yves Garaud
- Competition Lawyer of the Year: Maurits Dolmans
- White-Collar Crime Lawyer of the Year: Jean-Yves Garaud
The awards celebrate the leading litigators and most impactful disputes across Europe based upon research conducted between February and September 2020. Award winners will be announced June 3.