Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for Global Competition Review 2022 Awards
January 25, 2022
Cleary Gottlieb has been shortlisted as a finalist in Global Competition Review’s 2022 awards, with five nominations in the case/team categories and four nominations in the individual lawyer categories.
The following matters and deals on which Cleary advised are finalists in the case/team categories:
- Matter of the Year: Veolia/Suez
- Merger Control Matter of the Year – Americas: Allied Universal/G4S
- Merger Control Matter of the Year – Europe: Veolia/Suez
- Merger Control Matter of the Year – Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa: Veolia/Suez
- Litigation of the year – cartel prosecution: Nestlé
The following Cleary partners are finalists in their respective categories:
- Dealmaker of the Year: Jeremy Calsyn
- Lawyer of the Year: Francisco Enrique González-Díaz
- Lawyer of the Year – Under 40: Séverine Schrameck
- Litigator of the Year: Kenneth Reinker
Each year, readers of GCR are invited to vote for the “cases, law firms, lawyers, and enforcers they believe excelled” in the previous year. For a full list of the finalists, and to place your vote for the winners of these awards, click here.
The winners will be announced at GCR’s 12th Annual Awards Ceremony on April 5, 2022.