Cleary Partners & Initiatives Shortlisted for 13 Women in Business Law Awards
April 11, 2017
Cleary Gottlieb and five partners have been shortlisted for 13 Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards in 2017.
The awards recognize the practice area achievements of female lawyers in the Americas as well as law firms for their programs and efforts to address issues facing women in law, such as gender diversity initiatives, pro bono work, flexible work schedules, mentoring and talent management.
The following partners have been selected as finalists:
- Best in capital markets: Francesca Odell
- Best in insolvency & restructuring: Lisa Schweitzer
- Best in investment funds: Elizabeth Lenas
- Best in mergers and acquisitions: Chantal Kordula
- Best in tax: Erika Nijenhuis
Cleary has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- U.S. Northeast
- Best gender diversity initiative by international firm
- Best international firm - Latin America practice
- Most innovative international firm
- Best international mentoring program
- Best international firm for pro bono work
- Best international firm for talent management
- Best international firm for women in business law
Award winners will be announced on June 8.