Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for Global Competition Review 2018 Awards
February 13, 2018
Cleary Gottlieb has been shortlisted as a finalist in Global Competition Review’s 2018 awards, with three nominations in the case/team categories (including two for Matter of the Year), and three nominations in the individual lawyer categories.
The following deals were selected as finalists in the case/team categories:
- Litigation of the Year – Cartel Defense: Optical Disk Drive
- Matter of the Year: Dow/DuPont
- Matter of the Year: Google Shopping Investigation
The following partners were selected as finalists in the individual lawyer categories:
- Dealmaker of the Year: George Cary
- Lawyer of the Year: Mario Siragusa
- Lawyer of the Year – Under 40: Elaine Ewing
Each year, readers of GCR are invited to vote for the “cases, law firms, lawyers, economists and enforcers they believe excelled in 2017.” For a full list of the finalists, and to place your vote for the winners of these awards, click here.
The winners will be announced at the 8th annual GCR Awards Dinner on April 10 in Washington, D.C.