Five Cleary Gottlieb Partners Recognized in GCR’s Women in Antitrust 2021
September 27, 2021
Five Cleary Gottlieb partners have been recognized in Global Competition Review’s Women in Antitrust 2021:
- Leah Brannon (read profile)
- Elaine Ewing (read profile)
- Jackie Holland (read profile)
- Romina Polley (read profile)
- Séverine Schrameck (read profile)
The sixth edition of Women in Antitrust celebrates more than 130 female private practitioners, enforcers, in-house counsel, economists, and academics who “deserve recognition for their standout careers.”
Leah, Jackie, and Romina also appeared in the fifth edition of GCR’s Women in antitrust in 2016.
Learn more about GCR’s Women in Antitrust 2021 here.