Getting the Deal Through: Dominance 2023
March 27, 2023
Cleary Gottlieb lawyers have authored and edited Lexology’s Getting the Deal Through Dominance guide 2023, which addresses the most relevant questions on dominance and market power.
The jurisdictions covered by Cleary lawyers in the guide include:
- Belgium (Robbert Snelders and Kristi Georgieva)
- European Union (Patrick Bock, Henry Mostyn, and Emmi Kuivalainen)
- Germany (Julian Alexander Sanner, Philipp Kirst, and Miroslav Georgiev)
- Global Overview (Patrick Bock, Henry Mostyn, and Patrick Todd)
- United Kingdom (Henry Mostyn and Patrick Todd)
- United States (Kenneth Reinker and Lisa Danzig)
Their contributions to Dominance provide local insights into a wide range of topics, including: the general legal framework and sector-specific rules, the definition of collective dominance, and relevance of dominant purchasers; abuse of dominance and related defenses; specific forms of abuse, enforcement, sanctions, remedies and appeals; and current trends.
To read the guide, click here.
To read other antitrust and competition law insights by Cleary lawyers, visit our Antitrust Watch blog.