Getting the Deal Through’s 2017 Dominance Guide
April 30, 2017
Cleary Gottlieb lawyers have authored and edited Getting the Deal Through’s 2017 Dominance guide, which addresses the most relevant questions on dominance and market power.
The Cleary lawyers contributing to this year’s guide include partners Patrick Bock and Kenneth Reinker, counsel Tilman Kuhn and David Little, and associates Lisa Danzig, Tobias Rump, Alexander Waksman and Henry Mostyn.
Their contributions to Dominance 2017 provide local insights across multiple jurisdictions on a wide range of topics:
- Applicable Legislation
- Collective Dominance and Dominant Purchasers
- Enforcement Authorities
- Exploitative and Exclusionary Practices
- Links Between Dominance and Abuse
- Market Definition and Thresholds
- Private Enforcement and Damages
- Sanctions and Remedies
- Scope Of Application and Public Entities
- Sector-Specific Controls
- Specific Forms of Abuse
For more information about the 2017 edition of Dominance, visit the website.