The Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation Review, 4th Edition
October 25, 2023
Cleary Gottlieb partners James Brady-Banzet, Roger Cooper, Mark McDonald, Nallini Puri, Carlo Santoro, Giuseppe Scassellati-Sforzolini, and Naomi Tarawali; counsel Rüdiger Harms and Paolo Rainelli; and associates Christine Barthelemy, Davide Raul Gianni, and Samira Meis have contributed to the 4th Edition of The Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation Review, which was published by The Law Reviews.
- Roger Cooper served as contributing editor of this edition.
- Nallini Puri, James Brady-Banzet, Naomi Tarawali, and Christine Barthelemy co-authored the England and Wales chapter.
- Carlo Santoro, Giuseppe Scassellati-Sforzolini, Paolo Rainelli, and Davide Raul Gianni co-authored the Italy chapter.
- Rüdiger Harms and Samira Meis co-authored the Germany chapter.
- Roger Cooper and Mark McDonald co-authored the U.S. Chapter.
Read more about The Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation Review on The Law Reviews website.
To read Cleary’s contributions to the 4th edition, click here.