Alberto Favro’s practice focuses primarily on domestic and international arbitration and litigation.
Alberto regularly represents multinational corporations in a variety of complex commercial and contractual disputes across multiple industries, including construction, energy, media, sports, and financial services.
Alberto joined the firm in 2019.
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA) – Mentoring Program (9th cycle)
- Young Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA) – Mentorship Program
- Moot Alumni Association (MAA) – Mentorship Program
- Coach of the Bocconi University team for the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- George Washington University Law School, Washington D.C., U.S.A. – Exchange Program
“Five International Arbitration Trends And Topics For 2023,” Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, January 30, 2023 (co-author)
“Amended ICSID Arbitration Rules Enter Into Force,” Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, July 15, 2022 (co-author)
“Duty to Disclose Third‐Party Funding in International Arbitration: Scope, Purpose and Limits,” La Ley: Mediacion y Arbitraje, July 1, 2022
“New ICSID Arbitration Rules: A Further Step in The Regulation of Third-Party Funding,” Kluwer Arbitration Blog, June 3, 2022