As global businesses and organizations work to understand the potential impacts of the Brexit decision, Cleary Gottlieb is taking a multidisciplinary approach to helping clients prepare for the future of doing business in and with the UK.
Below are links to articles and Alert Memos written by Cleary lawyers to address questions we are hearing from clients. We will be updating this page periodically, and our Brexit Insights can be reached directly via http://www.clearygottlieb.com/brexit.
- Corporate Governance in the Context of Brexit and Political Uncertainty in the United Kingdom and Europe, (January 9, 2018)
- Implications of “Full Alignment” for Brexit Planning by Financial Institutions, (December 11, 2017)
- UK Government Seeks Views from Businesses on Maintaining Existing Trade Remedy Measures Post Brexit, (November 29, 2017)
- UK Government Publishes Paper on Legislating for Brexit, (April 4, 2017)
- Towards Brexit: The Trade Implications (March 27, 2017)
- Recent Developments on Brexit (February 6, 2017)
- Some Reflections On: Brexit and the UK Data Protection Regime (August 15, 2016)
- Brexopedia™ (August 8, 2016)
- Industrial Strategy Post-Brexit: The UK’s Power To Block Mergers On Public Interest Grounds (July 28, 2016)
- Brexit: Implications for Employers (July 22, 2016)
- Brexit: Frequently Asked Questions (July 5, 2016)