Opportunity, Risk and Reward: What Next for Emerging Markets?
September 12, 2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The May Fair Hotel
Stratton Street, London W1J 8LT
A conversation with Lord O’Neill, former Chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Chief Economist.
Pan-Emerging Markets: Sovereign Outlook For 2018-2019 – Where are the Opportunities?
- Willem Buiter, Citibank
- Mark Franklin, EMSO
- Frank Gill, S&P Global
- Lee Buchheit, Cleary Gottlieb (moderator)
Pan-Emerging Markets: Investment Climate: Strategies and Structures for Long Term Investing
- Lord O’Neill
- Karim Nasr, Digital World Capital
- Ambassador Tony Leon, K2 Intelligence
- Artem Volynets, Amur Capital
- Tihir Sarkar, Cleary Gottlieb (moderator)
Emerging Markets: Capital Markets Opportunities
- Nick Koemtzopoulos, Credit Suisse
- Jonathan Penkin, Goldman Sachs
- Dejan Borisavljevic, Citigroup
- Julian Macedo, The ECM Team
- Raj Panasar, Cleary Gottlieb (moderator)
Latin America: Distressed Opportunities in Equity and Debt in the New Political Environment
- Gonzalo Barbon, Deutsche Bank
- Adam Brenneman, CGSH
- Francisco Cestero, CGSH
- Julio Herrera, Oaktree
- Santiago Pardo, The Abraaj Group
- Richard Cooper, Cleary Gottlieb (moderator)