Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 13 Euromoney Americas Rising Star Awards
August 5, 2019
Cleary Gottlieb and 12 lawyers have been shortlisted for Euromoney Legal Media Group’s 2019 Americas Rising Star Awards.
The awards celebrate rising star attorneys across several practice areas and highlight firms’ progress in recruitment policies, mentoring, talent management, and succession planning.
The following partners have been selected as finalists:
- Best in Antitrust/Competition – Elaine Ewing and Ken Reinker
- Best in Banking and Finance (including Project Finance) – Katherine Reaves
- Best in Capital Markets – Adam Brenneman
- Best in Commercial Arbitration – Ari MacKinnon
- Best in Financial Regulation – Colin Lloyd
- Best in Investment Funds – Maurice Gindi
- Best in Litigation: Securities – Jared Gerber
- Best in Private Equity (including Venture Capital) – Adrian Rae Leipsic
- Best in Real Estate – Joseph Lanzkron
- Best in Structured Finance (including Securitization and Derivatives) – Macey Levington
- Best in White-Collar Crime – Nowell Bamberger
Cleary has also been shortlisted for Best International Firm for Talent Management.
Euromoney will announce the winners on September 12, 2019.