Cybersecurity Risk Management Seminar
June 24, 2014
On June 24, 2014, Cleary Gottlieb hosted a seminar in its New York office on Cybersecurity Risk Management: Key Issues Facing Boards, Management and In-House Counsel.
Guests participated in a panel discussion on key cybersecurity risk management issues, including the current threat environment; how to be prepared in the case of a breach; and what to do (and not do) in responding to a cybersecurity incident. The panel featured Louise Parent, former General Counsel of American Express and Of Counsel to Cleary Gottlieb, and partners from Cleary Gottlieb’s New York and European offices, all of whom have extensive expertise in Global Crisis Management. The panelists were joined by Leo Taddeo, Special Agent in Charge, Cyber/Special Operations Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation, New York Field Office, who provided his view of the latest cybersecurity threats from the front line in the fight against cybercrime.
- The Changing Face of the Cybersecurity Threat – What’s Out There?
- Corporate Governance and Cybersecurity – Who Owns What?
- What’s At Stake: Legal Liability Regimes in the U.S., Europe and Elsewhere.
- What to Say and When? Disclosure Obligations and Trends in the Face of the Risk and Event of Cybersecurity Incidents.
- “Uh-oh” – You Get the Call. What to Do and Who Does What When “It” Happens.
Cleary Gottlieb Panelists Included:
The Seminar was followed by a Cocktail Reception at Cleary Gottlieb.
A video webinar has been made available to those unable to attend the seminar. To view the webinar, please register here.
To view a collection of pictures from the seminar and cocktail reception, please click here.
For inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.