Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for Global Competition Review 2023 Awards
January 27, 2023
Cleary Gottlieb has been shortlisted as a finalist in Global Competition Review’s 2023 awards, with seven nominations in the case/team categories and four nominations in the individual lawyer categories.
The following matters and deals on which Cleary advised are finalists in the case/team categories:
- Behavioral Matter of the Year – Europe: European Commission’s styrene purchasing cartel probe
- Behavioral Matter of the Year – Europe: French court slashes Apple fine
- Behavioral Matter of the Year – Europe: Servizio Elettrico Nazionale appeals against abuse of dominance decision
- Matter of the Year: UnitedHealth Group/Change Healthcare
- Merger Control Matter of the Year – Americas: UnitedHealth Group/Change Healthcare
- Merger Control Matter of the Year – Europe: Orange Belgium’s acquisition of VOO from Nethys
- Merger Control Matter of the Year – Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa: Google/Mandiant
The following Cleary partners are finalists in their respective categories:
- Dealmaker of the Year: Kenneth Reinker
- Lawyer of the Year: Jackie Holland
- Lawyer of the Year – Under 40: Daniel Culley
- Litigator of the Year: David Gelfand
Each year, readers of GCR are invited to vote for the “cases, law firms, lawyers, and enforcers they believe excelled” in the previous year. For a full list of the finalists, and to place your vote for the winners of these awards, click here.
The winners will be announced at GCR’s 13th Annual Awards Ceremony in Washington, D.C. on March 28, 2023.