Cleary Gottlieb is a preeminent global law firm, with offices on four continents, and an unparalleled reputation for groundbreaking work.
At Cleary, you will work with multinational corporations, financial institutions, businesses, and governments that come to us with their most novel legal and business challenges. We have offices located in 16 major financial and political centers around the world and operate as a single, integrated firm built on collaboration with the goal of delivering our full suite of resources to all of our clients.
When you join our firm, you’ll build a practice that will grow with you as you develop your skills and focus.
- Groundbreaking Work. Clients around the world turn to us to handle their most challenging assignments, including innovative deals, large corporate transactions, and high-profile litigation matters.
- Culture. We place a premium on collegiality, creativity, and innovation in an environment that welcomes people of different backgrounds and points of view—these celebrated differences are the foundation of our firm.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to our identity and embedded in our DNA; the wide-ranging diversity of people and viewpoints makes Cleary an open and exciting place to work.
- Professional Development. On-the-job mentoring and a robust professional development curriculum allow our lawyers to gain broad experience and superior lawyering skills.
- Pro Bono and Community Service. Pro bono is a core part of Cleary’s culture and values, with lawyers at all levels of seniority working together to get life-changing results for people in need of legal representation.
- Our People. Cleary is a firm made up of extraordinary people. Learn more about who they are and what a career here has meant to them.
- Well-Being. Our initials inspire our Well-Being framework: Connection – Guidance – Support – Health.
- Women at Cleary. Advancing the careers of women is one of the firm’s top priorities, and we invest substantial resources to increase gender equity at Cleary and in the legal profession overall.
- Our Alumni. We are incredibly proud of our alumni and their achievements. No matter where your career takes you, Cleary’s alumni network will be there for your entire career.