Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers and Practices Earn Top Rankings in The Legal 500 U.S. 2020
June 11, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb lawyers and practices continue to receive top recognition in the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 U.S.
In the most recent rankings, the firm received 25 “Leading Lawyer” rankings, and 18 Cleary partners were included in The Legal 500’s list of “Next Generation Lawyers,” spotlighting up-and-coming lawyers nationwide.
The firm also received 43 practice rankings, 17 of which were Tier 1.
Cleary was commended as a Tier 1 firm in the following practice areas:
- Antitrust: Cartel
- Antitrust: Civil litigation/class actions
- Antitrust: Merger control
- Dispute resolution: Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- Dispute resolution: e-Discovery
- Dispute resolution: Financial services: Litigation
- Dispute resolution: International litigation
- Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: Transactions
- Finance: Capital markets: debt offerings
- Finance: Capital markets: debt offerings – advice to underwriters
- Finance: Capital markets: global offerings
- Finance: Capital markets: global offerings – advice to underwriters
- Finance: Financial services: regulation
- Finance: Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- Tax: Financial products
- Tax: International tax
- U.S. taxes: non-contentious
View Cleary’s complete results on The Legal 500’s website.