Boaz S. Morag’s practice includes representing foreign and domestic clients (both sovereign and private entities) in trials and appeals in state and federal courts in the United States and in arbitration hearings internationally.
He has extensive experience with complex commercial disputes, as well as with disputes over sovereign immunity under United States law and over the scope and applicability of various bilateral and multilateral treaties and conventions.
Boaz joined the firm in 1993 and became counsel in 2001.
- Member, International Commercial Disputes Committee, New York City Bar Association
- Former Member, Arbitration Committee, New York City Bar Association
- “Second Circuit Confirms That an Arbitral Award That Has Been Nullified at the Seat of the Arbitration Should Rarely Be Enforced,” July 27, 2017
- “Second Circuit Rules That FSIA Provides Sole Basis for Jurisdiction Over Foreign Sovereigns in Actions to Enforce ICSID Awards,” July 17, 2017
- “U.S. Supreme Court: Hague Service Convention Permits Service of Process by Mail,” May 23, 2017