Cleary Gottlieb Women Lawyers Recognized for Top Honors
March 9, 2020
As part of Cleary Gottlieb’s celebration of International Women’s Day, we’re spotlighting the firm’s women lawyers who have earned outstanding recognition from prominent business and legal publications.
In the last year, a total of 27 women received 31 awards, with honorees based in various offices across the firm, including Beijing, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, São Paulo, and Washington, D.C.
These women were lauded for their experience and prowess in areas such as antitrust, banking and finance, bankruptcy and restructuring, capital markets, financial technology, investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, pro bono, and real estate. They earned commendations including “Best in Real Estate,” “Innovative Leader,” “Lawyer of the Year,” “Most Influential,” “Rising Star,” “Trailblazer,” and “Top Lawyer,” among others.
Read more about their achievements:
Kimberly Brown Blacklow
- Cleary Gottlieb’s Kimberly Brown Blacklow and Michael Ryan Recognized by Lawyers Alliance
- Cleary Gottlieb and Kimberly Brown Blacklow Win Women in Business Law Awards
Katherine Mooney Carroll
- Cleary Gottlieb’s Jennifer Kroman Named a 2020 ‘Good Heart’ Honoree
- Cleary Gottlieb Receives Sanctuary for Families Above and Beyond Award
- Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers Honored at The Legal Aid Society Pro Bono Publico Awards
- Cleary Gottlieb Partner Abena Mainoo Named 2020 ‘Notable Woman in Law’ by Crain’s
- New York Law Journal Names Abena Mainoo a 2019 ‘Rising Star’
To learn more about Cleary’s recent accolades and key distinctions, click here.